土曜日, 2月 23, 2008

I edited Yellowstone National Park video

Hi there.

Fraps 2.9.4 makes me to edit AVI files with Movie Maker of VISTA x64.
Before 2.9.4 it is needed for me to make video with Vista x86(32bit).
It has very limited ability, I cannot make only 2min 30sec or so video.

At that time, my friend requested to see Yellowstone video more.
So I tried how long I can make with Movie Maker of Vista x64.
The result is 9min, it's great, isn't it?

File size is 463mb.
If you have spare time, try it.

Yellowstone National Park 463mb


Regards,
Jun

2 件のコメント:

Unknown さんのコメント...

Hello, I saw your post on orca-yukainikki and visit your blog.
Your videos are pretty cool, I feel like watching NHK's "meikyoku album".
And what makes this smoothness, Quad core power or graphic card?
I'd like to see "rainbow pool" in Yellowstone National Park addon...is there?
Thanks.

gallopinggoose さんのコメント...

Welcome Kurokuro.

Thank you for seeing my video ;->

Today I use Athlon64 x2 6400+, it gives great FPS to me, but Q6600 had not.
This means today's processors have enough power for FSX.
Truely to say, FSX needs chipset power, in other words RAM power, but I don't means it needs DDR3.
I use DDR2 PC-800(or PC-6400) RAM, but when I captured this video,the amount was 4G (today 8G).

BTW I don't know about Rainbow Pool, I will be looking for it and make another Yellowstone video.

Regards,
Jun